IFZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CurrentPortalHomeServersLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ina thinks we are stupid. LOL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
biker54 {IFZ}
Admin
biker54 {IFZ}

Ina thinks we are stupid. LOL Empty
PostSubject: Ina thinks we are stupid. LOL   Ina thinks we are stupid. LOL Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:51 am

http://www.clan-hydra.com/component/kunena/9-Welcome-and-Recruitment/262-Our-beloved-IFZ

1) He is on a dial in network, so his IP-address will be different all the time.
2) ANY user, including Ina, can use the TOR network to anonymously post spam in our forum.

That is his way to prove something. lol! lol!
It's up to you to get the conclusions. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.heise.de
Ina

PostSubject: Re: Ina thinks we are stupid. LOL   Ina thinks we are stupid. LOL Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Who do you wanna impress Biker, yourself?

You don't impress me mate, your chit-chat is only a fact of pure weakness, nothing more.

I have no reasons to hide myself on a different IP, i am old enough to face the consequences for my own actions.

But thats the problem with you guys, like Magoo, yourself and Ilana, people who can't handle the truth.

You see Biker, half this forum is about me, even the none visual stuff. Mono is the expert in that, probably most posts relate in some way to me, or probably in his most posts, he will mention me by name.

When people can't handle their own actions/truth, they will use false information to "impress" people in a way that's real manipulating or for being obsessed on a person that is stronger then he or she is.

After so many years of leaving {KAN}, his focus is still based on the passed then on the future, like yourself or other members here.

That was my real essence leaving {KAN}. i wanted a multigameclan, while {KAN} wanted to stick at one game, namely Doom 3.

After i started {EWZ} as multigameclan, {KAN} started to see that my ideas of having a multigameclan had more future then to stick around on a dying game like Doom.

The best example for another double faced person is Beasty himself, the hypocrite changed the vision of {KAN} in more games, as soon as he saw the succes for having a multigameclan.

When i was in {KAN}, as a founder i spread my ideas of the advantages about having a multigameclan but i was ignored by Beasty. Mono backed me up though, he knew i was right, we talked alot about that on msn.

In that time, i had already my focus on the future, based on things i had seen, learned and understand from other gameclans.

Sure i made my mistakes, but as long as i have learned from it, i move on and not stick in the past like Mono does.

The same is happening with this clan now, there is no vision, no mission and nothing to explore in a good way.

If you had any competence at all, you would have accept you made a mistake and took the loss.

Ilana, you're an very overreacting "man", with the common sense of a child, with alot posting/power hunger.

The way you act on your server is the proof of that, does the name Barbarella rings a bell?

Even when i said "woops" for shotting you dead by accident in a game of Scoop, your first answer was "next time bann".

Why would a person "bann" a person in game after he even excused himself for killing a person by accident in a game where this happens all the time and is part of the game?

Jono, who was there, can confirm this "power" use by a person who has no selfreflection at all.

I had loads of complains about your behaviour ingame Ilana, same happend in EWZ servers, you even bann people if they have the wrong name.

I knew you would follow Magoo, as soon as i kicked him out, one problem less for me.

You See Ilana, our best Scoop players are still in hYdra, teamplayers from heart to soul and fine good ones, like Oblivion, Strider, Locutus and even myself.

Remember a topic named best Scoop players?

I mentioned Strider as one of the best and you menstioned him as "not that good".

Thats one of the things i have learned mate, do know your players, you don't know shit about gamers, you probably beg every player that joins your server to join IFZ.

I played Grinder this week, hardcore like in the old days, he was even voted off for being that good, but they could not vote him off. Altough his team won, we had a hell of game and respect towards eachother.

You see Ilana, maybe he hates me for my actions, but i don't care, as long as we play with respect towards eachother ingame, i don't mind losing.

One thing though, liars i can't stand, as soon my sixt sence is triggered, those who triggered it will have to accept the consequences for their own stupid actions.

Magoo, Ilana and you Biker have triggered my sixt sence, long before you even knew that, for you're own stupidities you made, your lies and double faces you have.

Remember Ilu? Another loser who bailed out for being faced with his incompetence.

I won't mention the rest, when these people follow this leadership, well we all know what will happen ha?

Cheers,

Mario

Back to top Go down
Darkie{IFZ}
Darkie{IFZ}

PostSubject: Re: Ina thinks we are stupid. LOL   Ina thinks we are stupid. LOL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:36 am

naah i don't prefer coop
i have another vision

games like unreal tournament 99 unreal tournament 2003/4 unreal tournament 3
is more my style
dm . team , dm , ctf , domination , double domination , warfare , betray and some more
even custom singleplayer mods are made by the new powerfull game engine Very Happy
it has more to promisse then doom 3 quake or ETQW alone m8 Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ifz-clan.com/profile
Darkie{IFZ}
Darkie{IFZ}

PostSubject: Re: Ina thinks we are stupid. LOL   Ina thinks we are stupid. LOL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:39 am

but that's only 3 of many games
and i believe that unreal 3 comes as closest to rage or doom 4

i don't know why it is but black ops is not my faforite
Back to top Go down
biker54 {IFZ}
Admin
biker54 {IFZ}

PostSubject: Re: Ina thinks we are stupid. LOL   Ina thinks we are stupid. LOL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:26 am

I already wrote several times, that we need a Windows server for these games and that we have to finance it. But as you can imagine, there was no reply.
The only one who said, it would be fair to fund my server is BigBadMuthu.
Back to top Go down
Darkie{IFZ}
Darkie{IFZ}

PostSubject: Re: Ina thinks we are stupid. LOL   Ina thinks we are stupid. LOL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:16 am

yeah too bad
still asking why there wasn't more interrest
it's a real good game Smile
Back to top Go down
biker54 {IFZ}
Admin
biker54 {IFZ}

PostSubject: Re: Ina thinks we are stupid. LOL   Ina thinks we are stupid. LOL Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Ina wrote:
Who do you wanna impress Biker, yourself?

You don't impress me mate, your chit-chat is only a fact of pure weakness, nothing more

[.....]

My reply is in the "Small Talk Area".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ina thinks we are stupid. LOL   Ina thinks we are stupid. LOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ina thinks we are stupid. LOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IFZ :: Visitors :: Small talk area :: Spam-
Jump to: